Bryher Christmas Hamper- Christmas Dispatch Friday 18th December
On Bryher we have been packing up Christmas merriment for you to enjoy at home. Our hampers are filled with homemade island goodies that have been selected to fill the receiver with good cheer.
* A handpainted card for you to send or to frame by Hillside Farm artist Ruth Eggins. Each hamper has a different painting inspired by the island Ruth loves so much.
* A bag of Madagascar Vanilla fudge made by Kris Taylor at Veronica Farm. The fudge is cooked in small batches by hand and includes local cream, milk and butter.
* Alex Bagnall runs pottery workshops and has designed and made a beautiful handmade pottery salt bowl for your hamper. Each one is inspired by Bryher's landscape and will be perfect on the Christmas dinner table. As each on is handmade, expect variations.
* The Bake Box is Bryher's newest attraction- an honesty stall filled with delicious homemade baked goods. Zoe Dan has selected flavour-packed bag of Biscotti for the Bryher Hamper. Each biscotti is festively jewelled with toasted almond flakes and ruby red dried cranberries.
* Scilly Succulents is based at Veronica Farm on the east side of the island and grows exotic succulents which are sent by post. In our hampers Issy has included an Aeonium Zwartkop- a claret coloured succulent associated with the islands and perfect for Christmas.
* What better way to send thank you letters after Christmas than with these eye catching notelets from Island Fish? The cards have beautiful designs to remind you of the seafood caught around our shores.
* Hazel Coates' painted seashore finds are a stunning addition to our Christmas hampers. She delicately paints her beach finds and has themed these ones around Christmas. Each one is unique and is the perfect surprise element to your hamper.
* Add a bit of Bryher to your Christmas dinner with an attractive tin of island dried festive herbs. Mix with butter to stuff your turkey or sprinkle over roast potatoes half way through cooking.
For a full list of ingredients and allergens please contact Issy.
When will it arrive?
Our hampers will be sent by first class post leaving Bryher on Friday 18th December. Post can be affected by weather. If this is the case we will endeveour to post the day before. Unfortunately we are unable to post hampers any earlier than this. I would hope the hampers would arrive by Tuesday 22nd December.